Got tagged by Ace:
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the city/state and country you’re in.
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Lulu (Chicago, Illinois, United States)
Chris (Boyne City, Michigan, United States)
AB (Cave Creek, Arizona, United States)
Johnny Yen (Chicago, Illinois, USA)
Bubs (Mt Prospect, Illinois, USA)
Ace (Hillsborough, New Jersey, USA)
Stewie (Naptown, Maryland, USA)
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
So here’s my top 5 favorite places to eat around me.
1. The Coffee Shop — Technically a drink joint, but they have muffins and crap. And I go there every chance I get. So it counts. Great coffee, great ambiance.
2. That Chinese Buffet In The Same Parking Lot As Ace Hardware — The food is decent, but the service is great and the price is even better. I try to go there once a week. They gave me a Christmas gift last year.
3. The Pho Place Behind Food Lion — The Pho Bo Vien is f’ing awesome. And considering there aren’t that many Pho places in my area, it means that much more. Really, really good Pho. Plus it sits in the same parking lot as a decent used bookstore, so it’s a win/win for me when I go.
4. That Mexican Joint Up There By Safeway — The people who own it are from Texas. But the wife is originally from Mexico. So the Mexican food is really Mexican. I like their tacos and coffee.
5. The Donut Shop That’s Open 24 Hours — I’ve only been there once when the power was out in my house. The lady was real nice and had a cool accent. She let me read for an hour, even though I only bought two donuts. The coffee was a tad weak, but it was 9:00 at night. I’m betting the bring out the strong stuff after 11:00.
I’ll tag no one. Feel free to jump on it if you want.