Eight Random Facts
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I don’t like fancy pants restaurants. I’ve eaten at quite a few of them in my travels, and there has not been one that has lived up to its fancy pantsness. I’d much rather eat at a local diner than a $100 plate restaurant because, nine times out of ten, that diner is going to be more satisfying. I like simple things.
2. I have a problem with men who cry while watching a chick flick. And then brag about it like their sensitivity is some sort of badge of honor. Ladies, do you really want a man who cries over "Steel Magnolias"? Really?
3. Unlike Sue, I can’t sleep with my closet door open.
4. When I got my root canal, they took a cast of my teeth. I still have it and look at it on occasion. I can’t tell you why.
5. I’ve been thanked in a novel, in the same novel a character was named after me, I have quotes on five DVD box covers — one of which I share the back cover with Stephen King, and I’m now listed on IMDB. These past two years have been very, very good.
6. Of all the vacations I’ve been on, Russia is my favorite, handsdown. I think it was the fact that I did nothing but eat great food, oogle beautiful women and drink fantastic vodka for ten days.
7. This past year was the first I lived totally on my own (sans girlfriend or roomie). I don’t think I’ve ever been happier.
8. My coworkers claim I’m going through a midlife crisis because I haven shaved in about two months. They are wrong and I hate them.
I don’t have that many blog friends, and since our blog friendships are one big incestuous relationship, I’m actually surprised I have people I can still tag. So, without further ado, here they are: Hot, Fnord, Ace, Mitch, Aric and Red. I’m fairly certain Freak and Lesley were already tagged. If not, you two, also.