So, it’s November 1st. November 1st is the first day of NaBloPoMo, the National Blog Posting Month, or as what has become a yearly tradition (since last year), 30 Days of Joy.
If you are just tuning in, Joy is my sister. We’ve done a lot of stupid things over the years, and now the goal is to try to remember 30 of them. I’ve asked Joy to help out, but she has either been suggesting things that have nothing to do with me (MY BLOG, PEOPLE, IT’S ABOUT MEMEMEMEMEMMEMEME). Or, if she’s not trying to make it about her, she’s throwing out things that I don’t even remember — something about her scaring me when we were kids by telling me the devil was in the bubbles. I have no idea.
However, between the two of us we have come up with some (hopefully) good stuff. In the next month you’ll be reliving such gems with Joy and me like:
- A song we made up as children.
- The time my hat flew out the window.
- The time I thought I was getting candy, AND IT WASN’T.
- Random youtube posts because I will be lazy on occasion.
- And numerous other posts THAT WILL BE GOLD. At least for Joy and I. Or me. And, at the end of the day, I’m the only one that matters.
I bet you can hardly wait.