Places To Go
Okay, another page just for me. I’m going to start writing down places I want to go. Since they often strike me at odd times, and I usually forget to write it on my board by the time I get home, I figure if I have it online, I can add and remove as needed.
I’m open to suggestions.
Places and festivals and shit I want to go to before they stop having them or I die:
- Mule Day – This just looks like stupid fun.
- The Mothman Festival – Relatively close. Plus I heard you can get Mothman pancakes. PANCAKES!
- Eastern State Penitentiary – Haunted as hell. Featured on Ghost Hunters a few times. While this list is in no particular order, Eastern State Penitentiary is one that’s high up there.
- Kim’s Video – Once a staple of New York, it’s been moved to Italy. That’s cool. I’ll go to Italy to see it.
- Jack the Ripper Tour – That link is one of many, so research is necessary, but it’s a must when I finally visit London.
- The Roadkill Cook-Off – Really, how could you not want to go to this. You don’t have to eat the food, even, because the people watching would be aces.
- The Red House Furniture Store – After watching that commercial, how could you not want to visit?
- Jones Big Ass Truck Rental and Storage – I want to meet the man behind this. Then I want to go have some BBQ and a foot massage.
- Roswell, New Mexico – I’ve been wanting to hit this town for YEARS. Might get my chance soon, too.
- Ha! My adventure starts here!
- Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum – Oh hell yeah. I would worry about myself if I didn’t want to go here.
- Ashbury Park, New Jersey – My buddy went there for Tromadance 2010 and raved about it. Apparently it’s a creepy old town with a bowling alley numerous people have died in. So going.
- The Clown Motel in Tonopah, Nevada – Holy fuck, yes please.
This is obviously a work in progress.